Ridder bv processes Your personal data as it is necessary to comply with the terms and conditions of the contract signed with You (or to implement the measures adopted before the conclusion of the contract) and it also processes Your personal data that is necessary to fulfil the public duties imposed on the company.
DATA CONTROLLER'S IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
- Your personal data controller is Ridder bv, with its registered office at Schildknaapsstraat 34, 1000 Brussel, company BE0745.486.471 (hereinafter referred to as "the Controller").
- The Controller's contact details are as follows: correspondence address: Schildknaapsstraat 34, 1000 Brussel, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0032 2 xxx xx xx.
- The controller did not designate any Data Protection Officer.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The legal basis for the processing of Your personal data is the fact that such processing is necessary for:
- the performance of a contract between You, as the data subject, and the controller or the implementation of pre-contractual measures within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (b) of Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation")
- compliance with a legal obligation which applies to the Controller as per Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The purpose of processing Your personal data is to perform a contract between you and the controller or to implement pre-contractual measures and performance of the related public duties of the controller.
- No automated individual decision-making occurs on the part of the controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the effects of the rights and obligations arising from the contract and for the period that is necessary for the archiving purposes under the relevant generally binding legislation, however not longer than as provided for the generally binding legislation.
OTHER RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
- Other recipients of your personal data will be: persons providing technical, consulting or organizational services for the controller in accordance with the controller's instructions, and persons providing the controller with accounting services in accordance with the controller's instructions (personal data processors).
- The recipients of Your personal data for compliance with the obligations arising from the legislation may include: financial and revenue authorities or other competent authorities where the controller is imposed such obligations by the generally binding legislation.
- The controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to any international organization.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- Under the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulation, You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of Your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- If you think that the processing of Your personal data has violated or is violating the Regulation you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You are not obliged to provide Your personal data. Providing your personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract; conclusion and performance of any contract on the part of the controller is subject to the provision of Your personal data.